Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Will shows still be run when excavation and construction is underway? The answer is most likely yes, but how loud would it be to those inside the RA?

How many shows are run during the day when these guys will actually be working? I assume they have worked it out so that the shows and work schedules don't conflict, no?

Today

6831361307_f055c593a1_b.jpg

6831361323_c85a460ab8_b.jpg

How many shows are run during the day when these guys will actually be working? I assume they have worked it out so that the shows and work schedules don't conflict, no?

They only have 1 day show on Wed. and Sat. I'm sure they will pause work for a few hours. Maybe they will take a late lunch or something.

Here's a building to drool over with cross-bracing next to the High Line in New York (HL23 by Neil Denari):

sizedan001_0007117_hero_shot2.jpg
an001_0007116_north_facade_.jpg

Last edited:
Totally drool-worthy Grey… but why's it here? The cross-bracing above is structural, while Theatre Park's banding is merely cosmetic. Are you trying to say that ours is only going to be skin deep while the above is the real thing? 'Cause if you're trying to make me feel bad about Theatre Park, I'm going to lash out with "Well, at least it's 47 storeys man!" Jus' sayin'.

err.. Excavation is a very long process. It's a very tight site as well. This won't be built for another 3 years.

excavation should be shorter for a small site. yes, the build will be trickier due to the constrained site but not the excavation.

Back