Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

^ I agree, it's going to look great amongst it's historic neighbours.

tpn22.jpg

It might not have the hype of the various Harbour/York St towers, nor is it a super tall, but I think this will be one of the sexiest buildings in TO.

Theatre Park had a lot of hype when announced - people just move on to newer fascinations. This will get a lot of attention during the construction process.

The noise from construction may cause some grief for patrons of the Royal Alex, especially during a Matinee. There must be some sort of deal during certain times of the day to curtail noise, or a least keep it to a minimum.

I love the bondagewear strapping. If Festival Tower had taken that approach they could've run an endless Boris Karloff festival.

drum's first photo shows how Theatre Park will almost perfectly fill the gap in the skyline between the Ritz and RBC Centre as seen from the lake.

drum's first photo shows how Theatre Park will almost perfectly fill the gap in the skyline between the Ritz and RBC Centre as seen from the lake.

Theatre Park (157m) will barely be seen, if at all given the perspective, behind Simcoe Place (148m).

Back