Toronto Theatre District Residence & Riu Plaza Hotel | 156.05m | 49s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

Taken 12 August.

IMG_6664.jpeg

IMG_6660.jpeg
IMG_6661.jpeg
IMG_6662.jpeg
IMG_6663.jpeg
IMG_6658.jpeg

I feel a little dirty asking but, my curiosity is getting the best of me. Anyone have any inkling on the progress of the hotel and decided not to post it here? I've done my share of google search in the last couple months to no avail. It just seems strange to me there isn't a "coming soon" posted anywhere.

I feel a little dirty asking but, my curiosity is getting the best of me. Anyone have any inkling on the progress of the hotel and decided not to post it here? I've done my share of google search in the last couple months to no avail. It just seems strange to me there isn't a "coming soon" posted anywhere.
Been wondering this as well.. yesterday when I looked from the outside of the building it seems that the hotel portion is very much still a construction site, and even looking online there doesn't seem to be anything updated. Would have thought that they would have wanted to open by fall/winter in time for the Taylor Swift concert in Toronto/other city events, but from a layman's point of view it doesn't look like it will be ready by then.

Back