Toronto The Whitfield | 130m | 39s | Menkes | Giannone Petricone

No status change, just a photo, current to January 22nd, 2022:

1642905934679.png

I'm glad I didn't buy that condo at 138 Princess like 7 years ago. I was so disappointed I didn't get it. I would have ended up getting no sunlight at all with this thing going up.

You would own an apartment next to one of the most highly populated corners in the country, with a subway station on the other side of your apartment. I think you would have done OK! I am going to miss the sunlight loss that this building will cause me, but I will be happy about the 400-600 new neighbours. And the new subway.

You would own an apartment next to one of the most highly populated corners in the country, with a subway station on the other side of your apartment. I think you would have done OK! I am going to miss the sunlight loss that this building will cause me, but I will be happy about the 400-600 new neighbours. And the new subway.
Liveability VS property value, really. If it's somewhere I'm actually living, I think things like regular sunlight matter more. Everyone's own preferences though.

You would own an apartment next to one of the most highly populated corners in the country, with a subway station on the other side of your apartment.
I've never actually thought about this, but you're probably right (at least for now).

It's amazing how easy it is to make a gas station disappear. One day and a couple of dumpsters, and it's gone. They are basically made out of lego.
The problem is getting the underground tanks and pipes out without fuel leaks. About a decade ago they replaced the tanks at that station and it took months. Of course, there will be LOTS of excavation on the whole site so this time may be faster/easier to extract the tanks.

Back