Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

That's always what I think too. And render people are normally very attractive. And have coffee cups in their hands. And little dogs. And cell phones. Tea drinking, cat lovers shouldn't buy a condo I guess.

That's always what I think too. And render people are normally very attractive. And have coffee cups in their hands. And little dogs. And cell phones.

They also pay little or no attention to traffic when they are crossing the street -- usually with a phone in their hands as well. Where are the render-ambulance attendants that would surely be kept busy scraping render-people off the streets?

This project, the Mirvish towers, The One and Honest Ed's feel like a glimpse into Toronto's future. Hopefully they all come to fruition and inspire many similar developments.

Agreed. Still holding my breath for something spectacular at 19 Duncan.

And more dog shit. Definitely needs more dog shit.

And what's with the public realm in renderworld? This is Toronto. The sidewalks should be really narrow, the street trees should be spindly and near-death, and there should be frontier-town wooden hydro poles festooned with overhead wires and garbage can-sized transformers.

And what's with the public realm in renderworld? This is Toronto. The sidewalks should be really narrow, the street trees should be spindly and near-death, and there should be frontier-town wooden hydro poles festooned with overhead wires and garbage can-sized transformers.

LOL, I wonder why all the renders always fail to leave those out.

Dream about this, a bit of the new reality headed our way.

The more I look at the redesigned office tower, the more I think it is definitely one of the more creatively designed ones to be proposed recently.

In the British tradition of nicknaming landmark towers, I think the office tower should be henceforth known as "The Bookshelf"

Back