Toronto The Uptown Residences | ?m | 48s | Pemberton | Burka

Looking at that 2nd shot, i like how this tower is positioned away from yonge street so it can get that "epic look" to it without you having to go out of your way to see it. it's very much like the GE building (Rockefeller centre) in terms of how tall it looks/setbacks.

from today
20101106056.jpg

20101106058.jpg

Automation Gallery was referring to future development/infill opportunities, not to the imminent vertical expansion of the parking structure.

Or that ground floor lot on Charles. Would be a good spot for a razor thing midrise.

Thank for the pics, Jason. Great collection from all over yesterday.

I don't see the brass at the Rail selling out to condos. Maybe we'll see a boutique hotel that rents by the hour.

I'd say that mcd's facade of a building is soon to go highrise, with some of the building built over the subway row?

The Yonge line is further east

I don't see the brass at the Rail selling out to condos. Maybe we'll see a boutique hotel that rents by the hour.

That's the original Postal Station F in the foreground, now various uses. The rear of the Brass Rail is at the back of the parking lot below the new 4 Seasons.

...yes, the Yonge Subway runs under the Charles Garage.

I was walking down Wellesley today and it looked like Uptown was getting its fins at the top on the East side. Can someone confirm this?

I don't mind this building. I like the profile. It lends a Manhattan-esque feel to the area. I think it would be far more popular here if it had a higher quality finish.

Oct 1 2010 update

photos that I never got around to posting previously ~

IMG_5043.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Back