Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Massive amounts of relatively cheap labour and little OHS.

AoD

At minimum, 5 workers died during construction of the Empire State Building..........but things being as they were then.....there are strong indications the real number is higher, perhaps a great deal higher.

Also, eat your heart out CentreCourt on efficient construction...........schedules...

1718634845203.png

From wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_State_Building

Two 12-hour shifts, daily. (at least six days per week)

This doesn't take into account injuries and health issues that likely occurred during construction. I expect it's more than anyone was willing to admit....

...but yeah, an expendable work fore was expendable during its flash in the pan expediency.

The One is most probably going to top off before Skytower but I can see SkyTower finishing it's construction not too long after it which is crazy considering it started construction 3 years after The One
Difference in experience think of how many large projects like sky Tower just in Toronto Pinnacle has going on now let's look at Sam that this is probably larger than all of his previous projects combined this was definitely one of those cases of flying too close to the Sun I still would love to see Pinnacle buy this project 😂😂 I bet with a developer like that we would see Apple come back

...least the cladding will be mostly up when Concord or something worse takes over it instead. >.<

Back