Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I think they are trying to find a way to stay relevant until the re-development is finished some years from now.

So would this be the most desirable un(der)developed lot in all of Canada? The last low-rise corner of an iconic, well-off intersection, right at two subway lines?

Directly across from arguably the most popular building under construction, I think the developer needs to up his game. I hope something tall and iconic will be built on the site. The twin towers of Yonge/Bloor, gateway out of/into downtown.

Last edited:
And so it begins ;) :cool:

That's a rather tantalizing yet enigmatic comment. Given your successful record of being "in the know" about various projects before the information becomes public, are you hinting that you know something more about this site?

I would love if this project were the long-anticipated "Synergy". I've been wondering about that project since the advertisements for it first appeared three years ago.

Last edited:
That's a rather tantalizing yet enigmatic comment. Given your successful record of being "in the know" about various projects before the information becomes public, are you hinting that you know something more about this site?

I would love if this project were the long-anticipated "Synergy". I've been wondering about that project since the advertisements for it first appeared three years ago.

too cheesey a name for such an iconic location

Or how about simply "One Bloor West" ?

Back