Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

Alright let's get the weekend pics out of the way. Tonight I bring you about 20 new pics TKE-07th-OCT-2011 , and it seems like they've gone to "plad" speed. On the right side whole foundation floor was laid down and a half of the next level and that was since Monday this week. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Is it me or does the 1st floor look low as hell? Thanks for the pics boomix.

What looks like the second floor in Boomix's pics (thanks boomix), is actually the mezzanine. It stops about 5m short of the King St. elevation so the front of the retail spaces will have a double height ceiling at the front of the store, with mezz at the back. From the street it will appear as a 7m sheet of glass skirting the base of the building. The Mezz is also not counted as a storey, so if you are on the 2nd floor, you are on the level above the mezz level.

Last edited:
What looks like the first floor in Boomix's pics (thanks boomix), is actually the mezzanine. It stops about 5m short of the King St. elevation so the front of the retail spaces will have a double height ceiling at the front of the store, with mezz at the back. From the street it will appear as a 7m sheet of glass skirting the base of the building. The Mezz is also not counted as a storey, so if you are on the 2nd floor, you are on the level above the mezz level.

Got ya! Thanks

That has got to be the strangest construction site I've ever seen. One half the site is a big hole, yet the other half is at one level above ground. Is that a new building technique, or something?

Last edited:
That has got to be the strangest construction site I've ever seen. One have the site is a big hole, yet the other half is at one level above ground. Is that a new building technique, or something?

I was talking with one of the workers about that and it had to do with the way the site's situated with the streetcar lines on the west and south sides as well as the power lines and some other stuff where they were forced to work on one side first....then the other. It's a very tight site...not much room to maneuver.

Thanks boomix

I haven't had a chance to go anywhere this weekend I will swing by this week during lunch break and upload some new pics.

What happened to the last couple of posts in this thread? I posted something about my estimation of completion dates and it's gone...

Real Estate related posts go to the real estate thread… where they should have been posted in the first place.

Back