Hamilton The Design District 41 | ?m | 31s | Emblem Developments | Arcadis

Is parking all above ground for this project? I see the podium is 6-7 storeys, im assuming ground floor retail and parking all above it?
Yes. The parking is on the ground floor surrounded by retail, and the parking continues above the retail. Floor 1, Mezzanine, Floor 2 respectively:
1000007957.png

1000007958.png
1000007959.png

Last edited:
How many stories is the podium/ when will they begin working on the towers?
If you click on the link at the top of the page, there are usually a few renders and stats. This page shows the podium being 6 floors or 7 in some places on the southeast side at least.
1000008133.png

The mini-boom may have stalled out for now. Still wondering when the next shovel in the ground will he.
The Design District and the 75 James will surely put a slight stall on owned units until they are all sold. Because most developers sell before construction it's going to be tough to beat done in 1-3 year condos with done in 5 year condos.

I'm actually more surprised there isn't more starts in the rental sphere. I actually thought the Limeridge development would start soon or Eastgate because both those areas lack newer rental units.

Back