Toronto Terrasse Condos at The Hunt Club | 25.91m | 7s | Sunrise Gate | RAW Design

July 21, 2021

20210721_111810.jpg
20210721_112141.jpg
20210721_112208.jpg
20210721_112324.jpg

That is one weird looking crane, like the assembly instructions were drawn up by Picasso. "We bend end of jib up here, drop cabin below the boom…" With the counterweights at ground level, I assume this type of crane does not need to be secured to a in-ground concrete base… they are its own portable concrete base. For a smaller building, this strikes me as likely being more efficient.

Looks like they're around finishing the 5th floor now. With this being a 7 storey building, then topping off the concrete form in about a month sounds fairly reasonable.

My husband took videos, but i don’t know if this forum supports videos? I’ll admit, I am not a good photographer ☺️

You won't be able to upload videos directly on this forum. But you can host them on one of the following other websites (shown below) first and then post/embed the link here.

For all intensive purposes though, I think photos are more than sufficient here. Appreciate the updates on this project! :)

medi.JPG

Back