Toronto Terrace on the Danforth | ?m | 7s | Liberty Development | CMV

All done.

15931469937_5414248f4d_b.jpg

The windows at the corners are significantly different from their depiction in the rendering. The condo act should allow purchasers to cancel contracts for such changes.

full-img-01.jpg

Attachments

• full-img-01.jpg
    full-img-01.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 780
The windows at the corners are significantly different from their depiction in the rendering. The condo act should allow purchasers to cancel contracts for such changes.

Ha, so they shrunk the windows. Sometimes I have to wonder how some architects manage to come up with such weird spandrel aesthetics and colour combinations. This reminds me of Station Condos, and the ass end of Address at High Park. Just terrible.

15387600180_a9cb1400cf_b.jpg

In all likelihood, the plans for the units depicted the windows in the size they were built to.

(That said, if they were not, then that is unfair and the developer should be penalized.)

What an absolute stinker. Then again, we can't have sky high architectural expectations for a slummy area, can we?

What utter garbage. I agree completely - changes this substantial should be grounds for cancellation (not that the building as proposed was any masterpiece).

That brown spandrel at the top looks bad and outdated. If they used that green stuff below it all the way up it would look cleaner. Little details in color and execution of the mullions could of made it look a lot better IMO.

Back