Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Last edited:
October 15, 2016

20161015_153516.jpg

Is that a parking lot in front of the rogers center, could that ever be developed (to the west of the enwave sight) ?

it serves as the staging area for tour buses for the Skydome as well as the parking access. Not sure if it would ever be developed, its part of the skydome.

I think there were plans at one point for some senior's residences on that lot but deemed more vital for bus parking aforementioned above.

My god, who would ever think infront of the CN tower would be an ideal location for a senior's residence. I hope you were being sarcastic...

No joke, I recall that senior's residence proposal and thought the exact same thing. The area is a tourist mecca, thousands of raucous sports fans pouring in and out of dome regularly.. loud music, people yelling, banging drums, buses idling etc. An absolute recipe for conflict and complaints, boggling how anybody thought this was a good idea.

10 York continues to grow (on me).

Ten.1.jpg
Ten.2.jpg
Ten.3.jpg

Ten.4.jpg

Ten.5.jpg

Ten.6.jpg

Ten.7.jpg
Ten.9.jpg

Ten.10.jpg

Attachments

• Ten.1.jpg
    Ten.1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,201
  • Ten.2.jpg
    Ten.2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,199
  • Ten.3.jpg
    Ten.3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,215
  • Ten.4.jpg
    Ten.4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,238
  • Ten.5.jpg
    Ten.5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,197
  • Ten.6.jpg
    Ten.6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,201
  • Ten.7.jpg
    Ten.7.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,189
  • Ten.9.jpg
    Ten.9.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,202
  • Ten.10.jpg
    Ten.10.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,168
^^ Great pics. Thanks. I love the white 'pillars', which will look particularly great at night when they light up. However, it certainly is coming together differently than what the pics show in the Database. Check out how in this pic the 'pillars' don't go all the way up to the amenities level like they do in the last pic above? Not complaining, just wondering what the final look will truly be like?

Attachments

• tenyork.PNG
    tenyork.PNG
    879 KB · Views: 298

Back