Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

AOD: Thanks for details on ACC expansion.
I hope Telus Tower and ACC expansion does not block the view of the skyline from the square. I recall after one game standing out there and admiring the amazing view of the Royal York, Royal Bank Plaza and the other buildings behind it. I'm really looking forward to this spot and bet it will be a popular hang out before and after games and events.

from today

100_0036.jpg

100_0038.jpg

yeah no problem.i was going to take some pics from my seats at bmo field yesterday but my batteries died.i have a skyline view so the next game (may 12) i will make sure i take some pics.

Wow, thanks! Those are great shots. If I were sitting there I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on the game.

Wow, thanks! Those are great shots. If I were sitting there I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on the game.

Luckily I sit in 2nd row section 112, with all the other crazy 'Ultras' :D No choice but to pay attention or be strangled with a TFC scarf.

bbbbback on topic .. what a crazy dense urban area this is going to be in 3-4 years between MLS, Telus, the new KPMB on the NW, and some plans for Block 9 ... hopefully some of it remains pedestrian- and public-friendly.

Mike in your first picture it looks like Telus is digging in towards the base of the Air Canada Centre. Does anybody know if Telus, the ACC, and MLS will share the same shpping recieving entrance? It would makes sense to.

Lankynathan - thanks for the shots! Wrong thread though - they should have been posted in the BMO Field thread (and they since have been). Please consider helping to keep the threads organized by project in the future!

Lankynathan - thanks for the shots! Wrong thread though - they should have been posted in the BMO Field thread (and they since have been). Please consider helping to keep the threads organized by project in the future!

My bad- I was just too excited to have something to share. I did, after the fact, post them in the correct thread ... feel free to move/delete these ones :)

I really think the Telus Tower will turn out to a great addition to the waterfront. Im sure the city wants to avoid any future monstrocities like we have seen

Back