Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

Look to the left of the red circle in the second picture and you'll see a concrete floor that wasn't in the first picture. How much progress do you folks really expect in two days?

Look to the left of the red circle in the second picture and you'll see a concrete floor that wasn't in the first picture. How much progress do you folks really expect in two days?

Look RBC Centre (LEED Gold) and Telus centre started excavation simultaneously if not there is only one or two months in gap, at same time both project are using concrete construction however you could see now RBC Centre raising speedy and now up to 28 floors the only differance between those project is RBC centre has more construction staffs as well as leading construction company PCL had awarded this project.

Everything south of Front takes longer to excavate as this was once part of the harbour. Water issues slow things down.

Taken by me 04/26/08:

PICT2288.jpg
This area is going to be great. Think of all those people streaming out of ACC that are actually have something to do before and after the games & concerts. Big Condos/Big Office buildings/Big Entertainment--The density off-setting the border vacuums on both sides. Pedestrian walking area. New Union entrance (well, someday). This area is really going to thrive from morning to night. I can't wait to see all the pieces in place.

Call me visionary, but I see a Second Cup or a Starbucks's down there.

Will that new wing of the Union Station coincide with the construction of Telus Tower and MLS' projects, or is it going to come at an unknown date?

Back