Toronto Sunnybrook Plaza Redevelopment | 56.92m | 16s | RioCan | Turner Fleischer

Hmm, still tall-ish for the area, nearby buildings don't really go past 10 stories unless you go west on Eglinton.
The adjacent building to the north looks like 7 stories plus mechanical. Basically chop off at the top of the white stuff and you've got a consistent height for the area :)

Given the fact that this is adjacent to a future LRT station, it's not clear that consistency with existing development is the most rational criterion for new development.

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 3.41.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 3.42.20 PM.png

I like this one, it has a very urban feel to it and you can't go wrong with red brick. I'm also glad that the retail has some articulation and is not just a glass wall!

I like this one, it has a very urban feel to it and you can't go wrong with red brick. I'm also glad that the retail has some articulation and is not just a glass wall!

Agreed. It's nothing fancy but appears to have competent articulation and massing, and a variety of appropriate materials at different heights. Approve, construct, and occupy. Let's move along.

Does anyone have the document or any documentation on the total OMB approved GFA on this dev? I know it was reduced as per the article above, but specifics seem to be unavailable.

Back