Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Trump will sell steaks, four season will do whatever jean boulud does, shangri la will do what Chang does and everyone's happy. Y all this complaining. I love steaks and if I wanna eat steaks in the sky I'll go to trump. People were complaining that the ritz was too simple and others r complaining now that the trump is too opulent. Do u guys see something wrong with this picture???

I have stayed and dined at Trump Chicago, It was perfection! To me it felt more like a high-end condo than a hotel. I dined at "Sixteen" out on the terrace, what an unbelievable view of Chicago skyline!!! I haven't been to Trump Toronto yet but going by Post review and people on here, you wont get much of a view at STOCK. What shame the restaurant wasn't like Canoe with wall of windows showcasing Toronto's architecture.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/02/restaurant-review-dining-with-the-donald-at-stock/

The views are quite nice! And the restaurant is beautiful. However, the terrace is still under construction (and thus, the drapes are closed). I guess a disclaimer needs to be handed out to the media! :) It would great if every last thing was complete in the building prior to opening, but that's just not the way construction goes with a tall building.

I think it's up to the critic to ask about the final plans before doing a write up. Wouldn't u think? If it were me, I would ask.

Trump will sell steaks, four season will do whatever jean boulud does, shangri la will do what Chang does and everyone's happy. Y all this complaining. I love steaks and if I wanna eat steaks in the sky I'll go to trump. People were complaining that the ritz was too simple and others r complaining now that the trump is too opulent. Do u guys see something wrong with this picture???

Yes - they need a holodeck

March 7, 2012

6816749158_0863a6aaed_b.jpg

Have they started dismantling the scaffolding from the dome? It looks like the green mesh doesn't reach up quite as high as it used to

Passed by today, and it looks like they've started to put the cladding on the mechanical box. It was hard to tell in the light, but it looked like some kind of grey square panels.

I dare say you'll find a shrimp cocktail on the menu of any high end steak house, and a caesar salad for that matter. Steak houses are pretty 'old school' for a reason. It's pretentious to go to one expecting a daring and cutting-edge foodie experience.

I'm pretty sure it's pretentious to go eat at trump at all.

Back