Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

my longest running pet peeve is the 2 missing antennas from the rooftop of Bay Wellington Tower. The design looks so incomplete and somewhat ridiculous without them. I say this both from my own design sense as well as the fact that renderings showed short antennas/spires.

Bay Wellington Tower being this one?
kveca0324b.jpg

I didn't even know they were supposed to have antennas..

posted by Intheknow07 at SSC......

Message to purchasers from Trump
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto® revealing luxury inside and out

Ongoing construction continues with structural developments on residential floors and implementation of finishing touches on hotel floors.

Changing leaves are not distracting construction crews working on Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto® as they focus their efforts on continuing to build up through the residential portion of the tower and putting the finishing touches on the interior of the lower hotel floors.

Construction is continuing with work being done around the clock to develop the 60-storey, 900-foot tower that will hold the title of Canada’s tallest residential building. The concrete team has completed the hotel and spa floors, and the crew has progressed to the 40th floor with a new level being poured every five days. The concrete development is also finished on the major transfer floors, creating the first structural set back of the tower – an architectural feature that visually illustrates the transition from hotel to residential condominium floors.

"As the Trump International Hotel & Tower® in Toronto takes ever more shape, we are now seeing the embodiment of ultimate luxury on both the exterior and the interior with finishes being applied to the hotel floors,” says Alex Shnaider, Chairman of Talon International Development Inc., the property’s developer. “As the only Trump-branded property in Canada, Trump® Toronto is truly living up to the brand’s reputation of being built with an enduring level of quality that is second-to-none.”

Construction work is now focused on both the structural requirements and the aesthetics of the tower. The interiors are close to completion on floors 11 to 14 and crews are currently tiling floors 20 and 21. In addition, the curtain wall continues to be installed and is now on the 30th floor.

“I had the recent honour of celebrating the transition to the vertical half-way point of the tower with the hard working construction crew members,” says Val Levitan, President and CEO of Talon. “We are thrilled with the progress of the tower and are proud of the team we have put together who contribute daily to building this vital addition to Toronto’s downtown core.”

Trump Toronto® is scheduled for completion in 2011, with the hotel set to open in the first quarter of year.

During the next few months crews will continue to pour new residential floors and finish the hotel portion of the tower. In late November, the lower hoists that currently operate from ground level to level 12 will be relocated to allow these floors to be completed.

Currently available hotel condominiums are priced from $900,000; luxury residences from $2.1-million (CAD).

For more information, the latest pricing and suite availability, please contact your Trump® Toronto sales executive at +1 416-214-2800, or send us an email at sales@trumptoronto.ca

thanks for posting those model pics! The dome looks nice! pure awesome penthouse(s)! :D

why do people hate the onion dome? it looks sick!
and will the onion be all glass? skylights?. cause i think that would be sweet... and what are the stairs for in the onion?

Last edited:
I'm guessing the stairs in the onion might be a three story penthouse suite? If that's the case, that would be one hell of a unit!

Ya think thats one unit???? A three story Hef House 850 ft up, wow thats pretty f@#$in cool....think of the chicks you could bring there.... Champagne ..my darling?:rolleyes:

Just noticed the outdoor teraces, how killin would that be?? Step out there watch the city fall asleep. It can actually be quiet up there, even outside. Been outside pretty high up, in a number of cities, funny how quiet those 850 ft can make it.... So posh!!!! This project just scored a hat trick in my book. Great job guys.
Put the grand piano in the grand foyet..... Liza's cummin by later to sing us a number.... chop chop.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 full stories seems too luxurious!!!! and i also wish they'd had less exterior columns or full panoramic floor to ceiling windows. cause the columns really eliminate that panoramic possibility.

did you guys see one of the penthouses at Trump Chicago?! even while it was under construction it looked epic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPPN1Pm7nQ

Back