Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Great updates, everyone. Thanks for those. What really strikes me in those shots is the way BA Centre looks transparent when reflecting blue sky and clouds. Very nice.

the bay adelaide centre is a mirror. its quite spectacular no matter what the weather. When its sunny/clear, the glass looks blue, when its cloudy, it turns to silver!. In fact, you can see very clearly Trumps reflection (like a mirror) in the Bay Adelaide Centres glass.

Depending on what area you're looking at (on trump), the glass handles the glare/light differently. the glass the lower east side of the tower is extremely shiny! While the upper-curved glass on the north is a bit more textured and is less reflective. and on the upper-west/south sides, the glass is also very shiny.

We seldom get updates from the south/east end because you can only see it from Scotia :(. anyone work there? considering how large UT is, i would find it hard to believe no one does.... wait a minute. wasn't there a trump webcam a while back???

Alright. i'd say we're nearing the 150m mark with this tower. Are we about the height of the Sheraton Centre [135m(ish)] or possibly even Casa? (about 140m)?. and also, i believe that as seen in the renders, the major setback on the north/east side happens where the residential/condo portion separates? about where the skylobby is... and i think thats also where the granite will stop on all sides as well as the "curved" portion of the tower.

by me

sany2380.jpg

[video=youtube;j-sTP_d5AOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-sTP_d5AOw[/video]

Last edited:
DJT_472x123.jpg

Pre-construction Pricing Ends Soon!

Dear Andrew, (a.k.a) WHISTLER

Thank you for your interest in Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto. If you have not yet purchased a suite, I encourage you to do so soon. With over $200-million now sold at Trump Toronto, the window of opportunity for you to buy at pre-construction pricing will soon be closing.

Due to growing demand, we have just implemented the first of many price increases. Prices will continue to rise steadily over the next few months. And once construction begins, prices will skyrocket. Don't miss this opportunity to maximize your investment potential.

Contact your Trump Toronto sales executive soon to lock in a great suite at a great pre-construction price. Because, as I've said before: 'there’s nothing like a great piece of real estate and getting simultaneously, a great deal.'

With $200-million now sold, this is your final opportunity to purchase at pre-construction pricing!

The Residences start at 1,299-sq. ft. and are currently priced from the $900,000's. Hotel condominiums from the $700,000's (CAD).

Similar Trump International properties have historically had substantial equity growth—setting the pace of local price appreciation and often exceeding other investment vehicles.

Pre-construction buyers at my Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago (now under construction) saw their initial purchase values rise over 90% in just 12 months. Currently, prices at Trump Chicago have appreciated to over $1,250-a sq. ft.

Why do I get that funny feeling down my spine?

August 20

From Harbourfront. When Trump is completed the top will be visible above the lower TD Centre building from this angle.

From the CIBC courtyard

Now that RoCP has raped the view of Old City Hall's clock tower anyway, what better place for a super-tall than directly in front of the gruesome twosome. Something really iconic would look great, and could create a stunning view terminus up Bay from the lake. Looking at aerial views of Bay and area, this lot would be perfect. Someone buy the land, quick.

brilliant vantage points current! I was just saying in a previous post, how its hard to get south/east views of the tower!
And i can understand why they chose to make the lower parts of the tower (especially the south facing) look older with the use of granite and boxy windows, as you can see in currents 4th shot, it fits in with the styles of scotia and the older office buildings.
The other day when i was walking south along bay, i noticed that Success 2 is actually contributing in extending the Bay Street canyon (at least the illusion of doing so).
I honestly think its cool how ROCP is visible considering it's so far away. but it shows how transparent our skyline is :(

Very iconic tower in the works :D!

Thank you steveve. I was wondering if I could see the southeast corner of Trump and I was glad that the tower was visible from the CIBC courtyard, because I wanted to see what that corner looked like. I agree with your point on why they might have chosen to use granite and the boxy windows for this side of the building.
It would have been nice if the view corridor up Bay Street behind the old City Hall was preserved. I wonder if they will preserve the view corridor behind Queens Park.

Back