Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

downtownwithmama049-Copy.jpg

downtownwithmama047.jpg

by me, went for a stroll :)

Will they be re-installing the black boarder at the top of the building soon (south side)?... I now understand why the removed it for the balconies and/or setback.

i just got a random question. how are the elevators gonne be set up in this building. i understand that there are alot of elevators and separate ones for the hotel floors. are certain elevators assigned to certain floors (ex. odd and even floors like FCP)?. and i would think that the penthouse levels get private elevators right?. because this is one big/tall building :D!

by me

[video=youtube;8TareRhJ73k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TareRhJ73k[/video]

Older Video of Mine

[video=youtube;0GN_KBl0_1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GN_KBl0_1I[/video]

[video=youtube;PpwHMZ2vzG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpwHMZ2vzG0[/video]

Last edited:
i just got a random question. how are the elevators gonne be set up in this building. i understand that there are alot of elevators and separate ones for the hotel floors. are certain elevators assigned to certain floors (ex. odd and even floors like FCP)?. and i would think that the penthouse levels get private elevators right?. because this is one big/tall building :D!

At the ground floor there are four hotel elevators, four condominium elevators and one service/valet elevator. If I understand correctly the condominium elevators go from the ground level to the sky lobby where there may be more elevator banks to continue up but I can't confirm that.

I don't know where I got this from, click to enlarge

thanks for all that info guys ^^^. this building looks like its destined to be stunning inside and out! I hope i'll have a peek inside this building sometime in the future! :D

TrumpToronto, you're still alive! Can you please answer this question (I know you know that eventually you were going to be asked this on this forum):

What is going on with the East side of the building? The bottom 20-odd floors look really out of pattern and quite unattractive. I understand the first seven floors or so are parking and require adequate ventilation, etc., but the uneven shapes of the vents along with the blank spaces are strange. Why is it like that? Will this be changed before the building officially opens? I don't understand the indented blank spaces in granite (which are not either the vents or the glass windows) - what's going on with these? I would appreciate a response either way.

Way to butter-up TrumpToronto with the "unattractive" comment.

I don't understand the indented blank spaces in granite (which are not either the vents or the glass windows) - what's going on with these? I would appreciate a response either way.

We would all appreciate a response from someone regarding this, I think. It is quite unattractive.

Just got this email update

Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto® rises above halfway point.

Construction crews pouring concrete for Level 32 of the 60-storey tower while other crews working on interior elements of lower levels.

With construction soaring above the vertical half-way point of the tower, and work about to begin on residential floors (33 and above), Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto® is becoming one of the most anticipated buildings in the city for many years.

Multiple construction crews are working simultaneously on the Trump Tower site, pouring concrete, installing drywall, plumbing and electrical - and erecting the curtain wall. Drywall crews are working on the interior framing of the suites on floors 11 through 18, with plumbing and electrical teams working closely in tandem. The curtain wall is currently being put into place on the 25th floor of the tower.

“With its high quality of life, Toronto remains one of the most desirable places to live, and continues to be a leading economic centre in North America, if not globally,” says Alex Shnaider, Chairman of Talon International Development Inc., the building’s developer. “And this progress is putting the corner of Bay and Adelaide at centre stage in one of the world’s great cities.”

In addition to the structural work being done on the exterior and interior of the tower, crews are working on installing the finishings on the 11th floor. Tiles and flooring will be completed in the next week. Installation crews work efficiently by leapfrogging up the tower so that more than one floor is being worked on at any one time.

“It is very exciting to see the fine details of the suites being put in place in addition to the continued structural work that is being done,” says Val Levitan, President and CEO of Talon. “The internal sections of the building are beginning to exude the luxury and elegance that will be seen throughout the whole tower once it is complete.”

Construction will begin on the lower residential floors in the coming weeks once the mechanical floor on level 32 is completed.

Currently available hotel condominiums are priced from $900,000; luxury residences from $2.1-million (CAD).

For more information, the latest pricing and suite availability, please contact your Trump Toronto sales executive at +1 416-214-2800, or send us an email at sales@trumptoronto.ca

Way to butter-up TrumpToronto with the "unattractive" comment.

haha! nice one :D!

here's that lobby picture posted on facebook:

WOW!... this thing looks good. Gotta love those ceiling heights! From what i can see, the actual FLOOR of the driveway(s) looks like they're marble or something fancy! thats crazy! i can't believe people will drive on that! Will this material be the same for all the parking levels???? if so, it would be the most awesome parking garage in the city that happens to be above ground, and indoors (completely inclosed) :D :D!!!!!

40473_390593077823_90955842823_3973164_6183015_n.jpg

Last edited:

Back