Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

One more

[video=youtube;Usui4mwVJjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usui4mwVJjo[/video]

sany19011.jpg

Is it me, or did they remove some of the hoarding at ground level on the north side... hmm.... gettin ready for cladding on the lower levels? ^^^^

Great pic Cal! The cladding looks super weird in that photo (due to the lighting)... It looks cool nonetheless though!

BTW: this photo ^^^ is a prime example of why i love watching the building/cladding go up! It just looks good! I can't wait till the cladding explodes upwards past this view ^^^! :D

Last edited:
I'd say they are on about 21 right now... you could probably refer to the stacking plan which has been posted several times before if you want to be more precise.

Almost finish doing phase 1 current wall. Phase II will be different from this section for rest of the building.
[video=youtube;P-uIF3yuQpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-uIF3yuQpM[/video]

thanks Drum, you have some good video presentation skills!

Thanks, but more luck.

Running out of music to get by the stupid filters for copyrights. Have 3 flag where the music is in the air from a PA system and I'm not even shooting anything with a performance going on. One is a transit platform and overhead wires for an LRT system in the US of all things.

If the MOD's fix my issue for posting photos, I can post some other projects that only have a couple of shots for them in the first place. The reason I have not been posting photos for some time.

Do you have a photobucket or flickr page? As nice as the videos are I do prefer still photos (and yours especially because you tend to take pictures of technical detail, which is what I want to see)

I don't see why they couldn't of used spandrel glass on the east side. Don't see much of a point though. That wall will be largely hidden once the expansion of Scotia Plaza gets built.

There were plans to basically build a wall along Adelaide to enclose the glass canopy and the north entrance to the building. I'm not sure if they were also planning to divide up the space into a few floors of office space as well. I haven't heard anything about it in awhile (a victim of the recession?)

Back