Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Great shots!

HOLY CRAP!... Trump is actually starting to look like a tower (in terms of it's height!)

I just noticed that where Trump's last floor is, is about the height of Bay Adelaide Centre's roof!... That SUCKS! for all those south facing units!

http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?cityID=12

CLADDING NEEDS TO COME RIGHT NOW!.. before i take the law into my own hands... lol

Starting to look like a tower with boxes carved inside!

Last edited:
Starting to peek out.

IMG_9960.jpg

I had forgotten about that POV. That was the same perspective all the early shots of BA came from.

I noticed driving along Adelaide today that it's also cleared the setback of its neighbour across Bay to the west, so now you can see the edge of the tower rising in the distance.

i was taking some pictures of trump just now....and it was nice to see the hotel levels being constructed now. it like the other major towers is starting to cut an impressive frame into the streetscape..

i was taking some pictures of trump just now....and it was nice to see the hotel levels being constructed now. it like the other major towers is starting to cut an impressive frame into the streetscape..

Yeah.. for sure :D

There are too many empty gaps/holes that cut off our street walls.. Trump is filling it in quite well! :)

Cal, man, you're a machine.

WOW!>.. GREAT SHOT CALTRANE!!!!

Nice new profile pic!... But i hope that's not you in real life :eek:.. lol!

Trump's roof border looks SOOO nice that day (the black board things)!... They have levelled it out which means a new floor is on it's way!

The streetwall looks perfectly even now!... and will get even better!

Caltrane IS a machine :D

Last edited:
Interesting post made this morning on the trump thread at SSC by forumer 721irnwrkr...

Im so excited...today we get our first delivery of curtainwall frames. Install to follow next week.Phase 1 will start with the WEST elevation only from 3rd-7th flr.

Looks like they will be ready by tomorrow to pour the eastern side of the 15th floor. The western side is already 2/3 covered in forming platforms in preparation for the 16th floor. We may see a new floor every week/week-and-a-half or so going forward.

Looks like they will be ready by tomorrow to pour the eastern side of the 15th floor. The western side is already 2/3 covered in forming platforms in preparation for the 16th floor. We may see a new floor every week/week-and-a-half or so going forward.

GREAT!!!!! That's what SHOULD be happening :D

The Ritz poured a floor a week and hopefully Trump will follow!

This one has been sluggish going up so i am really excited :D

Actually, they have started the pour today. I thought it would be too late to start today, but I was wrong. :)

I'm really curious to see what the street level cladding will be like for this puppy. It better be stunning! It could really make a significant contribution to the financial district if executed carefully.

Back