Mississauga Square One District | ?m | 65s | Oxford Properties | Hariri Pontarini

org_716c07cf22cb904f_1581191574000~2.jpg

Last edited:
Makes sense that those two would come first. Those towers will be replacing the former Sport Chek/Solutions and the parking lot. I don't think there is a tenant in that store at the moment, so this could potentially get going really quickly once the economy picks back up again, assuming they're able to find interested tenants. I am looking forward to seeing what the updated renderings will look like.

At least 2050? Well then, I will watch this project being built for a considerable amount of my adult lifetime. At least I will probably be alive to see it be finished, really weird to think that a lot of people involved won't be able to see it come to fruition.

(Well, that is assuming that 2020 doesn't wipe out humanity)

Oxford has a version of a rendering (image file from July 2019) with tenant signage on their website. Could either be placeholders or possible tenants.

High-res image (under the Images tab, download Square One District): https://www.oxfordproperties.com/corp/news

Square One District - Master Plan Camera 10.jpg

Office tenants:
- Samsung
- Nabisco/Oreo
- IBN
- Oxford

Retail tenants at podiums:
- Channel
- Simons
- TD Canada Trust

As for the speculation of Roche being a tenant at BLK 14 (the first office tower), it looks like they are expanding at their existing campus at Derry/Mississauga Road:

re: IBM, it may actually be "merge health care" that they acquired a while back and is around the airport. So it is possible. IBM would not be expanding there otherwise though, they've been getting rid of offices around the GTA .. and just concentrating in Markham.

Back