Toronto Spire Condos | 144.77m | 45s | Context Development | a—A

Couple of Questions on Spire?

Hi:

Hopefully someone knowledgable about Spire can help me out with some information.

1) How is view of the downtown skyline from the west facing units? How high up do you have to be to have a full clear view?

2) Are there currently any two bedroom, full full bath units facing west available on the market? What is the general market price for these units?

3) What's is the monthly maintenance fee ($/sq.ft/mth)?

Thanks for your help and time. Appreciated.

oag1:)

Here is a west looking view from spire:
july%209th.jpg

I am on the 35th floor in a 2 bedroom/2 balcony/2 bathroom.
I would say to have a clear view west you would need to be at least on the 12th floor however I'm not 100% sure.

Go to: MLS.CA and click on property search. In the Postal Code area look up the following two codes: M5C 3H8 and then M5C 1L9 (the building uses two)

For a 2 bedroom around 850 sq.ft you are looking at around $450 - $500,000

Maintenance fees are approx. 50 c/s.f. however electricity is not included.

VERY nice view lxmoss ... (with BAC being added to your view)

I just bought a unit on the 11th floor. My Balcony juts out of the building, so when I look down Adelaide it looks as though I'm right on top. I also have a great view of St James the lake and the financial district. I move in Feb 2. Cant wait!

Last edited:
mind if we ask the details of your unit? i am also in the spire and my unit faces adelaide as well. i'm in a 508 sq ft unit :)

I just bought a unit on the 11th floor. My Balcony juts out of the building, so when I look down Adelaide it looks as though I'm right on top. I also have a great view of St James the lake and the financial district. I move in Feb 2. Cant wait!

Back