Toronto Spadina Subway Extension Emergency Exits | ?m | 1s | TTC | IBI Group

It's a contest; wouldn't want other people entering the same thing. I'll happily tell you after it closes.

I'm sure the person who enters a pair of names first wins with that pair. Otherwise it'd be pretty dumb.

One of the candidates for regional council in York Region has a subway extension from Vaughan Corporate Centre (whatever the name of the month is) north to Rutherford Rd. as part of their election platform. Extension creep strikes again.

Thoughts, discuss.

One of the candidates for regional council in York Region has a subway extension from Vaughan Corporate Centre (whatever the name of the month is) north to Rutherford Rd. as part of their election platform. Extension creep strikes again.
Wow, a 4-km extension through low density ... there are however a couple of major nodes ... Vaughan Mills and Canada's Wonderland.

I guess the quesion is, does Region of York want to spend the billion or so it would take to construct this.

Wow, a 4-km extension through low density ... there are however a couple of major nodes ... Vaughan Mills and Canada's Wonderland.

I guess the quesion is, does Region of York want to spend the billion or so it would take to construct this.

Or for the same money build a 10 km VIVA LRT to Teston rd, which is the current edge of development in the region. Thus bringing reliable transit to more people

Those parking lots could be built on with the high density needed for efficient use of the heavy rail subway. Otherwise it just be parking lots where 325 square feet per stall would be needed for each vehicle to occupy for 9 - 10 hours per workday.

Back