Toronto Southcore Financial Centre & Delta Toronto | 159.71m | 45s | GWL | KPMB

Some utility or crew has sprayed up the brand new cobblestones around Bremner and York (east side). Does orange spray paint wash off, or is everything poised to be torn up?

Last edited:
The view hasn't gone anywhere, it's just up a flight of stairs in the nice little linear park they've added.

The stairs that you make it halfway up before security ends the party

What are you talking about? I've been up there at least a dozen times since it opened.

Really?? I have gone twice in the past 2 months and been turned away by security at the top of the stairs. I have been trying to enter via the stairs on bremner just west of york (PWC Building/18 York), which they seem to have a problem with. Is there another way in? or does a beard and a backpack make me a security risk...

I was going to say. A younger person with a beard doesn't look like a business person, while a
Middle aged person looks like someone who might actually work in the tower. Profiling yes, but a sad reality of life

Note: correct me If I guessed your guys ages wrong, my point could be completely wrong then!

Some utility or crew has sprayed up the brand new cobblestones around Bremner and York (east side). Does orange spray paint wash off, or is everything poised to be torn up?

My money is on the "torn up". Better get used to that asphalt patching real soon. It's the Toronto way.

Really?? I have gone twice in the past 2 months and been turned away by security at the top of the stairs. I have been trying to enter via the stairs on bremner just west of york (PWC Building/18 York), which they seem to have a problem with. Is there another way in? or does a beard and a backpack make me a security risk...

I've gotten up those stairs lots of times with no problem. There's another access point to the middle level from the retail unit and the retail hallway, and I believe that you can also get up there from the other side, just up a flight of stairs when you come across the bridge. I assume it'll get even easier to get up there when they finish the office tower and the Delta, because then there will be even more access points. It's actually really nicely landscaped, too

Sept 15:

9HHto.jpg

dtnE3.jpg

I wonder why they are only building the tower part of the delta right now? The base portion is oddly missing currently.

Looks right to me ... recall there is a roughly two story podium in front of the hotel i.e. its set that far back from the street.

Back