Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

We went by last night to check out the progression of the hole they're digging. It's hard to tell if it has gotten much bigger, but it looks like they have clearing some of the grounds, and have been putting up the sound barrier wall. One of the reps told me that they crane is coming in this week. The prices have gone up on most of the units, except for one that seems to have dropped by about $23k since the first weekend (The Lido I think).

We went by last night to check out the progression of the hole they're digging. It's hard to tell if it has gotten much bigger, but it looks like they have clearing some of the grounds, and have been putting up the sound barrier wall. One of the reps told me that they crane is coming in this week. The prices have gone up on most of the units, except for one that seems to have dropped by about $23k since the first weekend (The Lido I think).

Actually it's the "Raleigh" that has gone down from $469 to $431 from the opening weekend. I'm not sure why they decided on such a high starting price for this unit in the first place....I guess it was a hot seller in the first tower. All other units have gone up modestly, from 1k - 9k since sales started for the second tower.

Was at the sales center yesterday and I was told that they are 68% sold on the 2nd tower, shoring is complete and they are ahead of schedule.

what comes after shoring? and ahead of schedule does that mean were moving in end of 2010?

I was just at the sales centre on Sunday and Phase 2 is 71% sold and it is ahead of schedule. Us Phase 2 folks might be moving in a little sooner than expected. Surely by 2012. :)

For the record

Just for the record to all those doubting this project - i went in the presentation centre yesterday [sunday 3 o clock] - it was packed with people (i counted 20 cars). THere is one crane and the hole they dug seems to have gotten bigger from last time.

I believe the sales are going strong and they claim 65% at this time for buildign 2.

I personally bought the sagamore at 15th

Hilarious that the above two posts quote different sales figures (in reverse posting order too, underscoring that you cannot believe the exact numbers that sales agents spout) and that the two posters don't bother to sort that out.

There were quite a number of posts following those above that do not belong in the P&C thread and were moved to the Real Estate thread. Please keep the interest areas separate and appropriately posted.

doesnt really matter if it is 60 or 70 or even 50 for that matter. Long story short - there have been historical posts genuinely claiming this whole property to be a gimmick and false marketing. Not only do i believe it is untrue - i believe that this property is a great success and those who have bought it or are buying it are making a good choice (of course now that i have bought the property already - i have a biased opinion...:) )

Phase 1 crane is already up! :D sorry no pics yet...

it's nice to see more SB purchasers on this forum... i felt lonely on here in the beginning... :cool:

The front stairs of the sales centre have been demolished, and there are trailers set up, presumably for construction crews. Exciting! I bought the Collins, and last weekend I was told that there is only one left, on the second floor. What a great layout.

Cool! I almost bought a condo on Collins ... well, actually it was on another street but, the unit faced Collins

Hey everyone. I was down there running some errands for clients and took a quick crap pic of the site. Construction is well underway. Very exciting. I don't think I can look at other condos anymore after this one haha.

IMG_0280-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Horrible pic. But this was taken yesterday at 12:00 PM

Attachments

• IMG00023.jpg
    IMG00023.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 202
one more day of progress. Starting to grade the floors I think.

IMG_0281.jpg

BTW, there are still about 100 units or so left in the building if anyone is interested! =D LMK!

Back