Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

Trust me it could be so much worse for you here ;)
My reply is nothing compared to what some others here at UT might say.

rp42 ... as sad as it may sound ... I think your only source of information would be from Amexon

I think they are not going to start construction until sales for phase 2 is pretty well underway (but given current economy, I am not sure what they would do considering phase 1 isn't even sold out yet)

:Dim not looking for problems i just was looking for some answers. if u dont have answers then you shouldent reply

Fair enough, but posting messages with blatant spelling and grammatical errors will surely earn you some much deserved 'UT Love.'

Fair enough, but posting messages with blatant spelling and grammatical errors will surely earn you some much deserved 'UT Love.'

ok so enough about my grammatical errors I would just like more information on this project.
THANKS

rp42 ... as sad as it may sound ... I think your only source of information would be from Amexon

I think they are not going to start construction until sales for phase 2 is pretty well underway (but given current economy, I am not sure what they would do considering phase 1 isn't even sold out yet)

People are here to help rp42, you just have to listen.

Well i didnt find any answers here so I emailed amexon here was there reply.

Thanks for your inquiry. Sales have been relatively steady. We expect to begin construction in mid to late 2009 and completion will be mid to late 2011. I suggest you come visit the presentation gallery.

Best Regards,

Jason Shiff
South Beach Condos + Lofts:confused:

I heard otherwise,SB sales been slow,they are trying hard to reach the relative %70 for bank credit.I think they are starting to throwing in incentives in March to try and meet the deadline pre construction sales.Infact I heard that about 20 condos in the core of Toronto is going to be delayed in ground breaking because lack of sale.California is already preparing for the concrete pour but I understand its just for the base.

I heard otherwise,SB sales been slow,they are trying hard to reach the relative %70 for bank credit.I think they are starting to throwing in incentives in March to try and meet the deadline pre construction sales.Infact I heard that about 20 condos in the core of Toronto is going to be delayed in ground breaking because lack of sale.California is already preparing for the concrete pour but I understand its just for the base.

Where and when did you hear that information about SB.

Got the word in November 2008...sales arent that great for SB...California is almost ready for start up...all the machines are there.They will never reach the 2011 completion date...try late 2012.

in one of your posts before you said they already have hit the 70% sold mark?
and that they will start into building mode soon.
you must have a inside connect to somebody over there

in one of your posts before you said they already have hit the 70% sold mark?
and that they will start into building mode soon.
you must have a inside connect to somebody over there

I said they need %70 presold to start construction..I said after the VIp release they they estimate to have %45 sold..I guess they went cold months after the opening because sales arent that great..well not good enough to reach the %70 sold for the tight credits.

P.S just go to the showroom and ask them....ground breaking will not be in 2009 for sure.

Last edited:
I said they need %70 presold to start construction..I said after the VIp release they they estimate to have %45 sold..I guess they went cold months after the opening because sales arent that great..well not good enough to reach the %70 sold for the tight credits.

P.S just go to the showroom and ask them....ground breaking will not be in 2009 for sure.

I feel like im being lied to about this project.lol.
The rep from SB said may 09 ground will break but at the same time im not doubting ducati0000 info.
ducati by chance did you purchase a unit at California.
You are very pro California.
Thanks

"pro california"...LOL...yes I bought one..Camrost Felcorp is one of my favorite builders.Its connected with Tides,ilofts and Cali...its lifestyle there,amazing workout center,running track,etc,etc......Sorry to sound like Im not too excited about SB,its a very good project if they can push the sales a bit more,again dont trust a poster (me) on the internet (who does anyways) go to the center and look at the sold board and definitely make sure the sales staff is honest about the "completed sales" not the potential sales.

Back