Toronto Social at Church + Dundas | 164.89m | 52s | Pemberton | RAW Design

Sept 14, 2023

View attachment 506648

Where my stream of consciousness took me...

Imagine this with dark balcony glass? It would be soooo nice. Or even aluminum or whatever material they use that's metal for balcony guards.

Also, as someone who lives in this neighbourhood, I really can't wait to see what retail comes along in all of these condos on this stretch. The area sorely lacks decent retail. A&W at Jazz when there is one just up at Gerrard, a Subway (meh), and a horrible Hasty Market, and a really awful McDonald's.

Also, as someone who lives in this neighbourhood, I really can't wait to see what retail comes along in all of these condos on this stretch. The area sorely lacks decent retail. A&W at Jazz when there is one just up at Gerrard, a Subway (meh), and a horrible Hasty Market, and a really awful McDonald's.
RIP Tacos 101

Where my stream of consciousness took me...

3912EAA2-0108-4BF5-8EC1-EF533CB4BE8A.png

Neat connection!

Don't hold your breath for anything interesting in this building. Pemberton is known as a landlord that's extremely difficult to deal with and will only do deals on their terms.

Back