News   Apr 25, 2024
 196     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 354     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 550     0 

Toronto shootings

Which makes me wonder about the Sherman murders, and if the police have tapes we don’t know about yet
I have the feeling that was a professional hit, and those are much harder to solve because pro's usually dont make mistakes

That was a mistake to even include the word white .

I'm just tired and frustrated of the hypocrisy of the issue

Yeah, tell me about it! The hypocrisy and malice of the war on drugs is beyond frustrating to anyone who can think a little more than to regurgitate moral panic talking points based in ignorance.

Dude, I've been trying to fight the war on the war on drugs for almost two decades. I've volunteered with harm reduction organisations, helped at CAMH, spoken to anyone who will hear me (by being close enough to hear, not by actually listening). I've converted some people to the reasonable side of the whole mess.
Good times.

I've been trying to come up with legal arguments for why the war on drugs is unconstitutional as it limits the individual's right to sovereignty over their own faculties and criminalises benign behaviour, ruining people's lives. I've always dreamed of taking it to the Supreme Court and having our drugs laws struck down. Of course, these cowardly politicos would probably just go mad notwithstanding on anything like that in their fits of moral panic and ignorance (or being owned by tobacco, alcohol, and pharmaceutical companies).

Well, not to mention it's the actual cause of our shooting problems in our cities (poverty is a cop-out used by those who don't want to admit to themselves that these shooting are fuelled by the war on drugs).

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/danforth-weapons-shooter-faisal-hussain-1.4979642

The Danforth shooter was suckered by far-right nonsense on the internet. No ISIS or Islam like the Toronto Sun pundits claimed.
So basically a person from a Muslim background was convinced by Alex Jones to commit a terror attack(which Jones doesn't even condone) and decides to target one of the most white areas of Toronto? I didn't realize Jones was in the pro kill white people brigade.
If this is the official line I will be the first one to claim coverup.

So basically a person from a Muslim background was convinced by Alex Jones to commit a terror attack(which Jones doesn't even condone) and decides to target one of the most white areas of Toronto? I didn't realize Jones was in the pro kill white people brigade.
If this is the official line I will be the first one to claim coverup.

The evidence speaks for itself - and why would anyone cover it up when there are other actual cases of terrorism being reported as well? No one official is claiming that Infowars made him do it - just because you may feel uncomfortable about these combinations doesn't make the evidence false - or that the attack is somehow an organized plot of intrigue. What does a person of Muslim background have to do with these facts?

It's like the whole kerfuffle around Alek Minassian case - assuming one's background is the driver of their actions.

AoD

Last edited:

Back