News   Apr 18, 2024
 659     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.8K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Toronto shootings

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying....even my black Jamaican and Trini friends make jokes about black people and guns.

*crime is committed*

*Is killer black?*

Yes = BLM, black on black crime, black people this, black people that

No = "What's for dinner tonight?"

Rinse and repeat.

I'm not unsympathetic to your argument.
But leaving aside 'root causes' you must admit the answer is "Yes" over 90% of the time. Do your Facts say otherwise?

Note to next mall shooter. Don't.

Police identify man wanted after shots fired at Yorkdale Mall

From link.

yorkdale_suspect.jpg

Zion Sankar-Beharry was last seen in the Warden Ave. and Steeles Ave. E. area. (TORONTO POLICE)

Zion Sankar-Beharry, 20, is wanted for allegedly discharging a firearm with intent. He was last seen in the area of Warden Ave. and Steeles Ave. E. Police say he is considered armed and dangerous.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).​

Note to next mall shooter. Don't.

Police identify man wanted after shots fired at Yorkdale Mall

From link.

yorkdale_suspect.jpg

Zion Sankar-Beharry was last seen in the Warden Ave. and Steeles Ave. E. area. (TORONTO POLICE)

Zion Sankar-Beharry, 20, is wanted for allegedly discharging a firearm with intent. He was last seen in the area of Warden Ave. and Steeles Ave. E. Police say he is considered armed and dangerous.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).​
Looks like Pacific Mall nearby at Steeles and Kennedy is on a lookout.

If they had their way, the older Black folks wouldn't hesitate to kick young Black male ass.
instead of violence, I’d rather they’d embrace and support the younger generation’s mothers. Fatherlessness is a big issue and contributing factor to troubled youths in our black communities.

As a dad myself I’ve always seen my role in partnership with my wife as defender, provider, teacher and example for my family. All my life, career and financial decisions are made from this perspective, is it beneficial or right for the family. As a tight unit we overcome issues and challenges together. My own childhood was fraught with instability, family breakup, violence, fear and neglect, and I’ll make sure the cycle ends. That’s what I want for our black communities.

I think this is turning into a serious issue and I think we here in Toronto are rather smug about how Toronto is not like the states but the problems of big american Cities is creeping into Toronto.

- Massive swaths of racialized minorities who are poor and the youth feel the system is against them.
- Continued systemic racism against black communities that exists in Canada
- Increasing income disparity between areas of the city
-Huge flow of illegal funds from the USA
-Increasing tensions between the police and communities. With such tension, cops will likely care less about crime that takes place and people wont report crimes or be witnesses.

The recpie is there in Toronto to develop a serious gun and gang problem and it needs to be solved or it will spiral out of control long term.

Even here in Brampton we are on a record pace for murders.

I think this is turning into a serious issue and I think we here in Toronto are rather smug about how Toronto is not like the states but the problems of big american Cities is creeping into Toronto.

- Massive swaths of racialized minorities who are poor and the youth feel the system is against them.
- Continued systemic racism against black communities that exists in Canada
- Increasing income disparity between areas of the city
-Huge flow of illegal funds from the USA
-Increasing tensions between the police and communities. With such tension, cops will likely care less about crime that takes place and people wont report crimes or be witnesses.

The recpie is there in Toronto to develop a serious gun and gang problem and it needs to be solved or it will spiral out of control long term.

Even here in Brampton we are on a record pace for murders.
I knew somehow it was all my fault.

Back