Toronto Riverside Square | 64.6m | 20s | Streetcar | RAW Design

A few from Mar 5th & 8th:
FDACBBFA-C215-45AE-970E-C0390C655FED.JPG

14A58FBE-9B69-4A8B-957C-B7AC4951A5EC.JPG

4259C05B-913D-4089-A843-DD187FEAA1C8.JPG

1EA47ACD-B13A-4C2D-81E8-E4CEAA99AFE9.JPG

4AB9AD08-4630-459F-B6CB-491F4242C8D2.JPG

Does anyone know if the new condo structure parking entrance would be in the laneway off queen or broadview? confusing cause 15 baseball & 25/30 is not a fun one to get to.

Moving along. Some of the pix are of the square to the west which I consider a work in progress. Now let’s work on getting the owner of the building on the west side to open up the ground level for retail overlooking the space! Although having just looked at the picture again I bet the owners have redevelopment in mind. 2 July.

IMG_3041.jpeg
IMG_3042.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg
IMG_3043.jpeg

Moving along. Some of the pix are of the square to the west which I consider a work in progress. Now let’s work on getting the owner of the building on the west side to open up the ground level for retail overlooking the space! Although having just looked at the picture again I bet the owners have redevelopment in mind. 2 July.

Why are you 'betting' when we have a thread for what's proposed for that site? LOL

Why are you 'betting' when we have a thread for what's proposed for that site? LOL

Thank you! Didn’t realise that it was that. I am beginning to feel overwhelmed with the amount of change! Good feeling but it is increasingly hard to keep on top of things. Lol

I am hearing rumours that the tenant for the grocery space here is Whole Foods. Can anyone confirm?

It's possible but Whole Foods only adds about 1 Canadian location every 2 years. That said, since they killed their Alberta plans, those do tend to be in GVA and GTA.

It's possible but Whole Foods only adds about 1 Canadian location every 2 years. That said, since they killed their Alberta plans, those do tend to be in GVA and GTA.
I recently asked Streetcar what grocery store was going open in the space and they said they had not secured a tenant yet. Not very promising.

Back