Toronto River City Condos Phases 1 & 2 | ?m | 16s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

They've started removing the protective wrap from the panels on the south side - looks spiffy!

spDcSIr.png

8XSDra0.png

WqDQCgO.png

Not sure what's going on with that cladding. Is it supposed to be white or grey? It looks kind of shiny, so maybe it's just the grey day showing in that photo. I'll have to check it out in person, another good reason to visit Corktown Common, can't complain :D

It's white. It's the issue of white balance on an overcast day. Cameras on auto normally underexpose when the sky is like that.

These really grew on me. They look like something that would get built in revitalizing areas of Stockholm or Rotterdam

This photo is great. It also is a perfect distance to see the buildings. It's like a dating profile pic showing a seemingly hot person from afar. But up close the buildings are not hot at all.

These woonerfs are awful. I mean really awful. Even the sales staff use them to park their cars. Why would they care, they don't live here, right?

We have a strong feeling that the woonerfs across the street at the big affordable housing complex will be better maintained over ours. Our feelings have proven correct so far when comparing our market building with horrendous move-ins vs. the wonderfully organized move-ins for low-income people and their quality interiors and exteriors. You can see that they spent actual money on their lobbies and grounds.

But again, nice photo. We have no interest in dating Phase 3.

All the buildings in this part of the city seem really far apart from each other. Especially those public housing buildings, the streets seem quite wide as well. Is it just me?

This photo is great. It also is a perfect distance to see the buildings. It's like a dating profile pic showing a seemingly hot person from afar. But up close the buildings are not hot at all.

These woonerfs are awful. I mean really awful. Even the sales staff use them to park their cars. Why would they care, they don't live here, right?

We have a strong feeling that the woonerfs across the street at the big affordable housing complex will be better maintained over ours. Our feelings have proven correct so far when comparing our market building with horrendous move-ins vs. the wonderfully organized move-ins for low-income people and their quality interiors and exteriors. You can see that they spent actual money on their lobbies and grounds.

But again, nice photo. We have no interest in dating Phase 3.

Waterfront Toronto has addressed some of your concerns regarding the woonerfs here

Back