Toronto Rezen Condos | ?m | 13s | Times Group | Robert Chang

not moving just yet, but if i do purchase... i'll be moving from mississauga.

great to hear you're in the area and loving it.. i've been as far east as Spire and don't really recall much of what the area looks like further than that.. but i hear east is the new west and rezen seems like a great way to get in..

mind if i ask which building you live in? nosey for a nosey :p

I'd be interested in hearing what a unit goes for...my friends at MOZO (next door) love the area but complain that Rezen it is taking forever to complete construction with very little activity.

i will keep you posted ...

wanted to add (i'm new here) .. that this forum seems to run very well with low traffic and faithful posters.. so great job to those in this community. i'm glad i found such a place. :)

I'm in The Richmond (although, I'm actually leaving in a few months, but not due to the area).

Have you not been to The Distillery District before? Or Corktown? Both are just east of the neighourhood and are quickly developing a wide assortment of shops, restaurants, etc. The "furniture district" is also on King St East (between Parliament and Jarvis) which will make furnishing your place quite convenient.

i've just seen the ads for the distillery district developments.. never been down there but will be driving around the area saturday to check it out.. as for the furniture shops.. those places are pretty pricey .. to my knowledge, eq3 is the only affordable place around there. i was on the montauk website and they somewhere around $5000 for a sofa ! am i mistaken?

First of all, if you're furnishing from EQ3, a Montauk sofa has no business being in your home anyway. There are at least a dozen furniture shops along King St East with a wide range of prices and styles.

You really need to explore the area for yourself. It's becoming one of the most vibrant and desirable neighbourhoods in the city.

Rezen is in a great area for WALKING so if you want to see what's what in the area you should park your car somewhere and walk around it. (Or come here on the TTC.) As others have suggested, look at St Lawrence Market (south Market open 5-5 on Saturday, closed Sunday and North Market, with 'real farmers' open 5-about 2 on Saturdays only, antique market there on Sundays.) Walk along King to Parliament and go south to the Distillery (on Mill Street.) Lots to see, but not from a car.

I tried emailing them before and never get a reply. Hey Noodlesalad, any luck at the sales centre? Are units still available from the builder this late in construction?

Thanks

went by there this weekend..

there were a few units left. unfortunately the unit that i was interested in, had a south view facing a warehouse of some sort. barely any sunlight would enter the unit from the only source (balcony/living room window) ... and the finishings were already chosen ... so i chose to pass on it.

there are still units left, the one i was looking at was in the low 200's and was the cheapest unit there. go by the sales office and have a look. the sales team is quite friendly and helpful, which is not often the case for condo sales centres!

i should add though, the street scene on king east was gorgeous, i was getting very excited on my drive to the sales centre. not to mention, the Rezen building itself it quite beautiful and fits in very nicely :)

I got a call back from them but they only sell parking to 2 bedroom and up.
That's unfortunate b/c they have the one bedroom layout that i like.

May 25

2522134019_4764c8fa2f_b.jpg

2522959262_e536a63c09_b.jpg

Back