Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Charlie's walk from the Ritz to Massey hall to raise money for bipolar awareness has made headlines all over world!! Talk about free advertising for the Ritz!!! Wining!! :eek:

It's not about the Ritz, it's all about Charlie. He took the stage on the hood of a car in front of the crowd at The Ritz prior to the walk and stated "I'm just not even sure what the f*ck bipolar even means". However he and the Goddesses continue on their walk, wearing matching hats which read "I'm not Bipolar". #NOTWINNING

It's not about the Ritz, it's all about Charlie. He took the stage on the hood of a car in front of the crowd at The Ritz prior to the walk and stated "I'm just not even sure what the f*ck bipolar even means". However he and the Goddesses continue on their walk, wearing matching hats which read "I'm not Bipolar". #NOTWINNING

Yeah I agree, Charlie is not winning anything, except village idiot award, or should we be awarded it for giving attention to someone in this kind of downward spiral? Escapism at its best when we can laugh at someone who is both more fortunate and yet way less happy than us at the same time....hmmm...odd world

This whole "Charlie Sheen thing", no one is really dead serious about respecting this guy, it's just fun to do it! it's all one big joke! and i'll go with it!

Remember kids, "dying is for fools" :D

The Empress Hotel in Victoria didn't have a sign outside for decades. When it was installed, someone is reported to have quipped "Anyone who doesn't know this is The Empress shouldn't be staying here." Maybe that's what Ritz-Carlton is going for here.

not the best.. but the sound of ritz in TO.. or where u staying @ the ritz.. as good as any.. the best is yet to come...S-L TT..4 seas..and more..

not the best.. but the sound of ritz in TO.. or where u staying @ the ritz.. as good as any.. the best is yet to come...S-L TT..4 seas..and more..

yeah, but as of today, is the Ritz the best in town? (cause trump, fs, shangri-la are all not complete),

yeah, but as of today, is the Ritz the best in town? (cause trump, fs, shangri-la are all not complete),

Of the hotels I've seen, I think the best is the King Edward Meridien. I visited someone staying there and was amazed by how nice it was. I have not been as amazed by the pictures of the Ritz, but I have not been there in person so I won't make a final judgement yet.

Guy, I was just doing some research at work on Luxury Resorts to advertise in our Magazine, and I see that the Ritz Toronto is very low on the internal Ritz Hotel Tier System. Just slightly above the Ritz in Cleveland. They obviously don't see this location as one of their premier destinations.

It's a Tier 2 - out of a possible 5 Tiers.

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Toronto/Default.htm

This is the link I am using as we speak. - I'll target Half Moon Bay instead of Ritz Toronto.

Last edited:

Charlie's walk from the Ritz to Massey hall to raise money for bipolar awareness has made headlines all over world!! Talk about free advertising for the Ritz!!! Wining!! :eek:

.. Damn straight wearing a Leafs shirt..

Now THAT's #winning. (Even if the Leafs themselves aren't) :p

Back