Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

the carpet looks pretty weird.... i wonder why they chose it

I like it, it's practical too. If someone threw up their martini & sushi dinner, no one would notice.

This carpet still looks wierd. Maybe it may actually look better in person, but either way the carpet is definitely not photogenic in any way! haha.
I think there were a bunch of posts some time back when we first got pics of the carpet. A lot of people had some interesting things to say about it.

From a couple days ago by me:

The Ritz peeking out between RBC and that Bank of America Building:
002wq.jpg

yay more crazy carpet! I love that glass walkway! It's a nice looking lobby, modern yet elegant.

WOW...what else can I say, can't wait to see it in person! The lobby space looks great. Are there anymore pics you can post?

wow. i had to blink a couple of times to make sure those photos were real ^^^. this place looks incredible! funny how freakin shiny everything is. looks just like a 3D render. let's hope it continues to look that way. thanks for the pics. :)

Thanks for risking life and limb to bring us these photos. Yes steveve you're right, these pictures do look like computer renderings, but I guess the Ritz is the level of perfection that all renders use to create the image of lux lifestyle setting.

Wow, that looks much more upscale than any other Toronto lobby I can think of. Can't wait to give the hotel bar a try now

Back