Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

HDR or not HDR ...

The non-HDR version for Khristopher (60 second exposure) ...

4861195725_eb93462819_b.jpg

... and the HDR version for the rest of us.

4861811954_f78c02ddb9_b.jpg

To mix it up a little here is also a HDR version in B&W ...

4861193191_c9da238a6b_b.jpg

The HDR version by the way is made from 5 source images with varying exposure times of 8, 15, 30, 60 and 120 seconds at an aperture setting of f/22.0.

Beautiful pics Udo, and interesting to compare.......:cool:

I feel like a nerd that that is dedicated to me :(

The photo is beautiful. That area almost looks like it's a downtown on it's own. I can't wait to see the Ritz occupied with lights on.

She is gorgeous! Shame the Ritz wont be open in time for film festival, oh well next year this place wil be a real hot spot for movie stars.

She is gorgeous! Shame the Ritz wont be open in time for film festival, oh well next year this place wil be a real hot spot for movie stars.

also trump's hotel will be open (hotel portion for sure),. for sure there will be more awesome places to see stars next year. :D

Will the strip of silver, on the left edge of the 'zipper' be filled in to the peak? Right now that section of the building looks incomplete, design wise.

Will the strip of silver, on the left edge of the 'zipper' be filled in to the peak? Right now that section of the building looks incomplete, design wise.

I think so too, but every render I have seen shows that silver strip stopping right where it is.

:(

Ritz crane coming down today

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Back