Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

No problem guys!

I love(d) watching this building go up! it was really fun to see the slant form to where it is now!

All thats left is the roof to top it off !:)

Recent Pics

4328136741_d7c5e3743b_b.jpg

4328866120_40e23ed363_b.jpg

Feb. 4th 2010

Ritz from my POV on a clear, sunny day

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

thanks for the pics guys...

the light reflecting off the glass on the BoA building looks awesome in the first shot! too bad its not one of the new buildings under construction... also one of the better angles Ive seen on this grouping of buildings. They just need a wall of other scrapers behind them instead of open sky.

31 Jan 2010: Several days old, but when I saw this smash up in front of my eyes (rubber necking driver looking at Thompson Residences sales centre across the street? Nah, taxi driver was chatting on phone (illegally) and ran the Jetta off the road. Who pays for replacement of bike stand?) Had a nice laugh. :D

dsc00329sq.jpg

Taxi drivers are a menace on our roads. I don't like generalising, but a large number of them are obnoxious, pushy and in another zone while on the road.

A couple of pics taken on the way to work this morning. Saw two more pieces of steel at the site ready to go up, they were attaching the crane to one as I walked by.

Here's a shot of the podium.
4331981723_6e6b39607f_b.jpg

And a rubber necking shot.
4331981757_3bf26d35e2_b.jpg

Back