Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

^ If you look closely at the above image... From that angle, the slant of the Ritz follows the taper of the CN Towers's leg, giving the impression that there is no slant. This is one of those illusions that causes vertigo as the brain tries to accurately determine "Up".:eek:

Colour of the Cladding on the Lower Floors

Is it me??? I walked by Ritz today and the colour of the cladding on the lower floors is a gold colour? Did that change or was it always that colour?

RBC and The Ritz straddling the CN Tower.

4120132459_a8c3717e5e.jpg

If only the roofs of these two buildings were rounded. ;)

LOL!... that's SICK :p

LOL!... NICEEEEEE ;)

HAHAHA!!!... I can't stop laughing for some reason! the more i think about it...

If they were rounded... that would probably the worlds tallest freestanding 8==

oIo

Last edited:
That image is brilliant. I'm glad to see these skyline holes finally filling in.

What a lost opportunity - They could have built the ACC on the Roundhouse site to complete that very phallic symbol. Oh well... As is, it is the world's largest monument to prostate cancer research.

Good stuff Caltrane :D

The ritz looks AWESOME!... the edges look super sharp!!!!

AND the glass seems to go on forever!!!!:D.... keep it comin people!

:)

I have a lot of photos that i took today...just cant post'em as im out with my buddies right now.. when i get in tonight or into the office tomorrow i'll post the updates..

WOW!... WOW!! :eek:

THE CN TOWER IS A BEAST :eek:

That's an 'EPIC" shot :D

You have a sweet zoom/perspective!

That is worthy of Picture of the day!

*how do they chose those anyways?
:):)

Back