Toronto Regent Park: The Wyatt | 89m | 27s | Daniels | KPMB

Today.
7BFCC642-E54B-48D3-800F-3032F89D06EB.jpeg
D96E2E72-98E4-493B-B087-3D5AED892D88.jpeg

This is looking really good; much better than the recent buildings in Regent Park and -- I think -- one of the better mid-budget condos Toronto has seen in years. The tower is simple. It works. Somebody tell IBI and G&C to try that.

This is looking really good; much better than the recent buildings in Regent Park and -- I think -- one of the better mid-budget condos Toronto has seen in years. The tower is simple. It works. Somebody tell IBI and G&C to try that.
This isn’t even really mid budget. It’s damn affordable for a downtown unit. It sold for $200-$300/sf less than most other projects in and around downtown.

Odds and sods...

Sidewalk work and curbs finished along Tubman at entranceway...also note faux wood overhang work continues.

Wyatt1.jpg

Wyatt2.jpg

Wyatt3.jpg

Finishing the clean black portion with dark framing up top...and black balcony glass appears almost finished on two levels as well.

Wyatt4.jpg

White balcony covers continue to be installed, and installation of the faux wood as seen below..

Wyatt5.jpg

Love the summer buzz of activity in the sports grounds..

Wyatt6.jpg

38F310D7-1FC4-4129-896F-A2F8ACE1FD6F.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow to that last picture. Spent a long time at that rink with my son before any of that was built. And it wasn't that long ago. What a change in the last few years!

Back