Toronto Regent Park: The Wyatt | 89m | 27s | Daniels | KPMB

Dec 2 from the Esplanade looking NE.
08ED02DD-3616-478A-BD30-DCA62CB7B87C.jpeg

All these new Regent Park developments look better (certainly in the detailing) than Concord's Cityplace. Simply. Amazing.

All these new Regent Park developments look better (certainly in the detailing) than Concord's Cityplace. Simply. Amazing.

Concord does not care about anything other than making a quick $ and it shows in everything they build. Could you imagine if they were left with the task of rebuilding Regent Park? Scary.

And likely sold for way less psf.

Regent Park still has some of the most affordable new builds in the core - well below the downtown average.

True, but the prices are definitely going up significantly with each project - the latest building at Artworks was selling for pretty close to $1000psf. But yes, i guess sadly that is still below the downtown average. But location is different, so...

It'll be interesting to see what phase 2 of Artworks sells for.

Wooow this building has more bricks than the entire City Place project by Concord Adex

I want to like this neighbourhood but can't help feeling it's missing something when I walk there. Perhaps its the length of row housing without a break, narrow sidewalks, or low/mid rise nature of large swaths of it? I wish it felt more like Charles East.

Back