Vaughan Promenade Mall Revitalization | ?m | 35s | Liberty Development | WZMH

IMG_2833.JPG
IMG_2832.JPG
IMG_2831.JPG
IMG_2830.JPG
IMG_2829.JPG

The progress has been very slow lately... I haven't even posted many updated pictures. Inside, there are several tenants, many who were in the mall for many years, packed up and left throughout June. Promenade has a new management team (Cushman and Wakefield) It seems to go downhill from there. No updates on stores, upcoming events and the mall map isn't even to date. There's a lot of vacancies and it continues. Kind of scary. Don't you think they would update progress or when the new tenants will be opening, and keep updating customers on their progress? Just seems like an idea, a plan.. gone bad. Hope I am wrong

So I've never quite understood the plan with this project I know that there are more towers planned and a recladding of the mall but don't know any timelines
They have an ambitious plan. These are the only 2 condos which will be attached to the mall with new tenants and an additional grocery store. That being said, there are absolutely no plans for the renovation or overhaul of the existing shopping centre or the current tenants. New tenants are ones we never heard of and after a couple of months are shuttered. There's a handful which were there for years, even ones which are in many regional shopping centres.. they left as well. Instead of getting retailers who are perfect for the area, as there are multi-generational families, but majority a trendy population with a large disposable income... they are getting the wrong people into their centre. Same thing that happened with Shoppers World Bramptona and other regional malls... they fail to target their market, they have a centre that is not inviting with the common areas and retailers and people go elsewhere

Back