Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

They are small, but floors of this building will grow as it rises from the 7th to the 17th, so until they reach the 18th they'll continually have to adjust forms. That shouldn't slow it down a huge amount, but it won't be at its top speed until we're up above the 18th.

Are those a type of fly forms on the south side? They look different than the ones on the west
Those would be staging platforms. They could store forms there temporarily, or rebar, or shoring poles, or any other equipment they move or get delivered from time to time but don't need in place at certain moments.

Those would be staging platforms. They could store forms there temporarily, or rebar, or shoring poles, or any other equipment they move or get delivered from time to time but don't need in place at certain moments.

Thank you! This site is fairly tight so that makes sense, I've noticed a similar set up on 1 Yorkville.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the terminology and the general way in which high-rises are built. Some front page stories about some of that sort of stuff might be interesting - I know there was one on excavation/shoring a while back which I enjoyed.

According to the current construction progress, whether the new tentative occupancy date of 15 Oct 2020 will possible extend further ?

Back