Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Curved swing stage for the curved windows.
It’s being used to install some stuff on the the hotel cladding. First they started with the 12th floor.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0137.jpg

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0138.jpg

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0139.jpg

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0140.jpg

Whole tower. 34 floors.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0141.jpg

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0142.jpg

First time poster, long time lurker. Went to Toronto last week for a trip, my pic below. Amazing seeing this in person and just all the projects in Toronto overall. Amazing city that I hope to call home eventually.

Please credit if photo will be shared elsewhere.

View attachment 584685
Welcome to UT! Hope you're able to visit again soon.

Yeah, we can just leave the AC running all the time without being charged extra. The cooling tower(s) on the mechanical penthouse are always running anyways to accommodate every unit.

Prices for south units are usually higher, due to the premium of the lake view and health benefits.
I lived in a south facing unit on a high floor with unobstructed views. It was built around 2015. There were some days when the AC would be on throughout the day but cooling wasn't enough to stop the temperature from rising up to 27 degrees on some of the hot afternoons. There have been some nights when I slept in 25 degrees and it didn't feel good at all.

Gonna be nice contrast with Sugar Wharf, huh? 💩

I'm not sure I understand the sarcasm here. Given the amount of glass buildings in this city, Sugar Wharf is totally refreshing. Anything that is not a glass box in this city gets a thumbs up from me as this city is becoming one big piece of glass.

I’m just a mutt unfortunately. My wife is Swiss though from the north near the border with the Black Forest region. :)
I'm a mutt, too, in the sense that I consider myself strictly Canadian, having lived here my entire life. But I was born in Hamburg, speak German, and I'm fully German during the World Cup.:)

Back