Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Yeah, we can just leave the AC running all the time without being charged extra. The cooling tower(s) on the mechanical penthouse are always running anyways to accommodate every unit.

Prices for south units are usually higher, due to the premium of the lake view and health benefits.
I lived in a south facing unit on a high floor with unobstructed views. It was built around 2015. There were some days when the AC would be on throughout the day but cooling wasn't enough to stop the temperature from rising up to 27 degrees on some of the hot afternoons. There have been some nights when I slept in 25 degrees and it didn't feel good at all.

Gonna be nice contrast with Sugar Wharf, huh? 💩

I'm not sure I understand the sarcasm here. Given the amount of glass buildings in this city, Sugar Wharf is totally refreshing. Anything that is not a glass box in this city gets a thumbs up from me as this city is becoming one big piece of glass.

I’m just a mutt unfortunately. My wife is Swiss though from the north near the border with the Black Forest region. :)
I'm a mutt, too, in the sense that I consider myself strictly Canadian, having lived here my entire life. But I was born in Hamburg, speak German, and I'm fully German during the World Cup.:)

Before and after. All the work in one day.
Earlier in the day, almost 35 floors.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0196.jpg

Progress with the cladding on the north-east corner.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0198.jpg

Earlier, condo cladding had reached 17th floor, with installation underway for the 18th floor.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0197.jpg

Later in the day. After the installation was completed. On the north side of the building, the western cladding has reached floor 18, while the eastern cladding is still at floor 16.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0199.jpg

Later in the day. After all the work. More forms have been raised to the 35th floor.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - IMG_0200.jpg

Timelapse of work during the day. You can see the forms being raised to floor 35.

Bibi L - don’t use without permission or credit - Pinnacle SkyTower Timelapse.gif

Before and after. All the work in one day.
Earlier in the day, almost 35 floors.

View attachment 585589

Progress with the cladding on the north-east corner.

View attachment 585590

Earlier, condo cladding had reached 17th floor, with installation underway for the 18th floor.

View attachment 585592

Later in the day. After the installation was completed. On the north side of the building, the western cladding has reached floor 18, while the eastern cladding is still at floor 16.

View attachment 585591

Later in the day. After all the work. More forms have been raised to the 35th floor.

View attachment 585593

Timelapse of work during the day. You can see the forms being raised to floor 35.

View attachment 585595
Hey, do you think it’s possible to make long-term Timelapse, like for a month? Are you able to do that? More serious equipment will probably be required. Anyway looks good!

Hey, do you think it’s possible to make long-term Timelapse, like for a month? Are you able to do that? More serious equipment will probably be required. Anyway looks good!
I actually created a Timelapse that is 2 years and 1 month long! From April 2022 to May 2024. Photos are taken once per month.
Here is the post below.

I created a GIF time-lapse of Pinnacle SkyTower with photos taken once every month from April 2022 to May 2024.
Today, May 31, another floor seems to have been added. 27 floors now?

View attachment 568457

Back