Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

my concept for the site:

3-1.jpg

more photos and details of my plan can be seen here:

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/17472-Fantasy-Renderings/page3

ah thank you! I saw that document once, but when I went to do the model I couldn't find it again, so I did it off memory. now I can update it! (I sort of knew it was wrong all along lol)

For height maniacs:
Stay Tuned.. 100s Supertall is coming here soon.
More info in early 2013.
Happy Holidays!

For height maniacs:
More info in early 2013.
Happy Holidays!

Mind sharing a bit more so we can avoid 17 pages of baseless speculation?

Okay, I'll bite.

My prediction is that this will be the Synergy tower development, built by one of the national developers out of the UAE. It will probably even look similar to the Burj Dubai or whatever they call it these days. Not a chance in hell it receives approval from the city over 100-storeys.

Sorry, Baseless speculations are not my responsibilty.
Go wild, if you like!
As mentioned, it is just a bit of a tease, for now.
More after New Year.

For height maniacs:
More info in early 2013.
Happy Holidays!

This would actually be a good thing for the waterfront, providing its a unique design. If done right, this could be our International Commerce Centre and give the eastern side of the skyline some heft (and create a counterbalance with the CN Tower). I wonder if this is a precursor to other tall structures in the Portlands area (minus a monorail and Westfield mall, of course).

Didn't Pinnacle buy 1 Yonge for just over $250 million? Synergy was supposed to be by a developer from the UAE, and even then, the only available information (which was shady at best) pointed to Yonge and York Mills....

Back