Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

is Toronto star building will remain after all three towers are completed?

Yes. See below.

21534-74278.jpg

Kind of like the old photo rendering of those tall towers that you see up above. That looked more unique than what they're going to be putting up now.

Much prefer the newer design... the old one looked awkward to me. Not that the newer one is blemish-free, mind.
I've seen the new design before. It looks similar to the Shangri-La Tower but on steroids. Same old ! same old ! all Bluegreen glass type of Looking structures.

I've seen the new design before. It looks similar to the Shangri-La Tower but on steroids. Same old ! same old ! all Bluegreen glass type of Looking structures.
ugh? the new design is at the top of the page (database), don't know about it looking anything like the Shangri-La Tower?,
i think the next 2 buildings if built like the renderings will be a stunning addition to our waterfront

I think you are referring to the balconies in the centre. yup that does look like shang…., but that is like saying FCP and commerce court 3 are similar because both have antennas on the top.

I think you are referring to the balconies in the centre. yup that does look like shang…., but that is like saying FCP and commerce court 3 are similar because both have antennas on the top.
Now that you mentioned it Commerce Court 3 looks pretty similar too because of its windows on the side of the building like this proposal. What I am trying to say is that these buildings are all glass facades. Would be nice to see a 40/60 mixture of paneling and glass on a facade instead of all glass for a change. The previous rendering had some paneling on it to boot ! P.S. I don't mind this new rendering I just prefer the last two renderings better.

Woke up this morning to some crew on the boom with a potable crane on the side. Looks like they were shortening it up to give more room to crane 2.
I assume the portable crane was to remove some of the extra counter weights from crane 1

C6F5B246-E933-4148-9B00-E73C643BC44E.jpeg

1B5BB160-5A23-4409-804E-C9487E6703D7.jpeg

So is the first phase of construction just building 2 and some of the podium? I'm a little confused with the construction timeline for this project.

That's a really tall building! I've been to the Berliner Fernsehturm , it's height approximately 250 m. It was cool experience.

Back