Mississauga Parkside Village: Avia 1 & 2 | ?m | 50s | Amacon | Turner Fleischer

Today.

CA41369C-9D4A-421C-AFFC-0FABACEEABC3.jpeg

I love these shots with condos right across from single detached homes. This city is going to look very interesting in 50 years when the parking lots are all developed and all the plazas and drive thrus are replaced with condos.

I love these shots with condos right across from single detached homes. This city is going to look very interesting in 50 years when the parking lots are all developed and all the plazas and drive thrus are replaced with condos.

In 20 years, those homes will be worth a lot more as the city centre keeps expanding out.

Can't believe it has been almost two months since my last update on this project.
November 13th
DJI_0344.JPG

Video

Hardly any progress in construction visible. Can any one share the reason for such slow progress? Sept 2023 occupancy looks difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
The progress in construction progress is not visible since September. Can anyone pl update.. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely occupancy, if you can Pl share
A building typically pours one floor per week. This is a 50 floor building. Which means it will be late next year till the shell is done. Then you need to the interior work. 2024

Back