Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Just passing by

6535940953_07de6506c5_b.jpg

CityPlace needs a Starbucks!!! :)

The nearest Starbucks is at Richmond & Spadina or King & Peter. We've got 15,000 residents, we should have at least one Starbucks.

CityPlace needs a Starbucks!!! :)

The nearest Starbucks is at Richmond & Spadina or King & Peter. We've got 15,000 residents, we should have at least one Starbucks.

No. Cityplace needs ma&pa type establishments that will bring outsiders into the neigbourhood to shop and eat. the coffee/dry cleaner/bank formula is the only problem i have with cityplace. Save cityplace! buy a coffee machine! hahaha

Cityplace needs a Tim Horton's. This must be the only neighbourhood in downtown, that doesn't have one. (well, besides the Fort York hood) Hopefully one will come with the west side development.

Cityplace needs a Tim Horton's. This must be the only neighbourhood in downtown, that doesn't have one. (well, besides the Fort York hood) Hopefully one will come with the west side development.

Nothing also in Liberty Village, unless you talk about that rat-hole at the nearby Esso station....im hearing rumours of one coming to South Parkdale.

Cityplace needs ma&pa type establishments.

Are their any ma&pa shops in the downtown core?

Also, I like having an RBC and dry cleaners nice and convenient to where I live.

But the best thing of all is having a Sobeys right across the street. No more driving to the supermarket twice a week.

Back