Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

It seems they'll be prepping floors 32-36 next year to install the sky bridge in the summer. The sky bridge should be ready for Parade 2's occupancy in early 2013.

I just can't imagine anyone wishing a "Timmies, Wendys/Harveys, Swiss Chalet," into their neighbourhood.

You wouldn't want a Tim Horton's in your neighbourhood? Really? Considering how much I go there, I wouldn't move into a neighbourhood that didn't have one. Fortunately, I have 4 that are a less than 5 minutes from me.

I would love a Timmys, McDonalds, Harvey, Starbucks, Swiss Chalet ect closer to me. They're all great. I guess I'm not that sophisticated. :)

You wouldn't want a Tim Horton's in your neighbourhood? Really? Considering how much I go there, I wouldn't move into a neighbourhood that didn't have one. Fortunately, I have 4 that are a less than 5 minutes from me.

Tim Horton's is a giant corporation that forces it's franchises to reheat frozen donuts distributed from central operations and targets SUV driving commuters with it's drive-through windows. Hardly the quaint proudly Canadian company they would have you believe they are. I'm sure Rob Ford is one of their best customers. No thanks.

I'm glad to live in T.H. free zone. Give me a local independent coffee house that does their own in-house baking any day, like Cherry Bomb on Roncessvalles or Dark Horse.

No big deal if you like chains really, but I just can't see what gets people all excited. Chain food is a cheapened, filler pumped facsimile of real food, designed to meet bottom lines and appeal to the lowest common denominator. I was in a Tim's the other day, just since it seemed to be the consensus of my group, and wow; I cannot believe how ludicrously small their pastries have become. I'm not kidding, about half the size they were several years ago.

Unfortunately, most of the corporate processed food industry is synonymous with average (at best) quality and greed. We're putting crap into the food chain that has no place in a human diet (chems, additives, fillers, ingredients so far processed they've lost their nutrients). It's scary.

Last edited:
Tim Horton's is a giant corporation that forces it's franchises to reheat frozen donuts distributed from central operations and targets SUV driving commuters with it's drive-through windows. Hardly the quaint proudly Canadian company they would have you believe they are. I'm sure Rob Ford is one of their best customers. No thanks.

I'm glad to live in T.H. free zone. Give me a local independent coffee house that does their own in-house baking any day, like Cherry Bomb on Roncessvalles or Dark Horse.

I've been to just about every coffee place in Toronto and NOBODY makes an ice cap like Tim Horton's. They make pretty good hot chocolate and cafe mocha too. Starbucks just doesn't compare as far as I'm concerned. Thanks but I'll stick to my Tim's until I find something better. I don't go for the donuts or coffee. (OK, once in a while, Tim-Bits)

One of these things is different from the others.

Nope, they're all pretty much the same. You can package something any way you want, but a duck is still a duck. Maybe Swiss Chalet is a little different as you have to add the 20% tip at the end.

Last edited:
/\

No, not ignorant.
But I don't subscribe to the 'anti elitist', Rob Ford mentality rubbish, where the lowest common denominator rules. If someone else does, who am I to disagree?

Last edited:
from yesterday
20120108013.jpg

20120108017.jpg

20120108018.jpg

Back